Registered Nurse Flex Schedule!
WHITE GLOVE is now interviewing compassionate Home Care Registered Nurses for adult and pediatric patients in the home care setting.
Details for YOUR new RN Home Care Nurse position:
- Shift: Flexible scheduling
- ***Choose your schedule, Choose your shifts***
- Start Date: ASAP
- Work independently 1:1 with the patient without running around on the hospital floor
- Great New Grad Opportunity
RN Home Care Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assess patients' condition and chart their observations
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
- Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
- Medication Administration
- G Tube feeding care | Trach Care | Vent Care
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Great Pay
- *FREE Medical and Dental Coverage*
- $100 Monthly Debit Card
- Tickets at Work Employee Discounts at Hotels, Sports and more!
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit / Weekly Pay
- Agency Support 24/7
- 24-Hour Support Line
- Great referral program Refer your nurse friends today to receive a cash bonus.
Requirements for RN Home Care Nurse:
- Eligible to work in the US
- Active nursing license
- No experience? No Problem! We are hiring nurses of all skill levels to provide compassionate In-Home Care to our valued patients. FREE PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
Apply for this RN Registered Nurse position today, and one of our amazing recruiters will guide you through our smooth application process!
Why NURSES Love White Glove
What makes White Glove Nursing a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our NURSES are simply AMAZING! In return, we serve, develop and respect employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
White Glove Community Care
Registered Nurse Free Training
Associated topics: care unit, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, psychatric, surgery, transitional, unit