Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Quality Manager 4 position will manage a team who provides diverse support functions with a focus on Credit Bureau Operations within Wells Fargo Auto. Working closely with the line of business, the successful candidates will have experience with FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act), Credit Reporting, and Credit Disputes. In-depth knowledge in compliance and/or operational risk management; and/or direct experience with the enterprise FCRA Policy. Responsible for accuracy in quality assurance activities.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
* Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
* Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
* 6+ years of quality assurance experience
* 3+ years of management experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
* Quality assurance experience
* Ability to identify creative solutions to support service quality initiatives
* Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
* Knowledge and understanding of automated data quality program execution
* Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: sales, service or quality assurance
* Knowledge and understanding of mortgage default: services environment or quality assurance
* Knowledge and understanding of mortgage quality assurance
* Change management experience
* Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
* Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
* Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.