Compensation: $31,510.00 - $49,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Tulo House is NYC s first nut-based milk bar & cafe. We pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and the process that goes into making all of our fresh products.
We are seeking a Barista/Cashier that is passionate about the wellness space and seeking to grow within the industry.
- Prior experience as a barista/cashier.
- Flexible Work Schedule. Weekdays, weekends and both AM and PM shifts.
- At least 1+ year in the coffee service industry
- Practicing the highest standards of coffee preparation
- NYC food handler s card is required
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated with outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality.
Hourly wage + tips based on experience.Instagram: @tulohouse
Tulo House provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
More detail about Tulo House, please visit
Associated topics: bartender, beer, brewtender, cocktail, drink, drink service, license, lounge, mixologist, tequila
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...