# Who are we?
Translation is an independent company built to help ambitious brands harness the power of culture to solve their biggest challenges. As a unique mix of experts in culture, technology, and storytelling, we are united by a passion to grow brands in ways that advertising alone can never do.
Everyone at Translation has a major (what it says on our email signatures) and a minor (our secret superpowers). We are creators, collectors, historians, and more. And in everything we do, we allow our expert fluency across different pockets of culture to inform the boardroom and elevate the work.# Responsibilities
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
- Managing projects and working within a budget
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client
- 5+ years experience in an advertising agency
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field preferred
- Passion to achieve award-winning work
- A great eye and effective communicator
- Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, typography, photography and illustration techniques
- Willingness to embrace both online and offline projects
- Habitually on top of inspiring, cutting-edge trends and developments
- Successful experience working with and selling to clients
- Ability to direct creative teams, photographers and other 3rd party creative groups
- Sense of humor. Some of the greatest communications are often the funniest!