Project Designer Director (Albany)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position Summary& Responsibilities:
Provides visual merchandising & store design service tothe Latin America Region (Mexico, Brazil, South Cone, Venezuela and CecaAffiliate) across different brands.
Applying & adapting Architectural Concept to regionalSDVM projects & constraints according to Global & Regional BrandsStore Design and Visual Merchandising Guidelines, taking into account localobligations and respectfully to timing and quality requirements.
Store Design &Visual Merchandising Responsibilities
- Be dedicated Brand Ambassador and protectBrand Equity
- Apply & Adapt Global Store Design & VMConcepts guidelines to regional projects & constraints within timing andquality
- Drive innovation at store level, Build in storebrand consistency worldwide
- Draft 2D and 3D plans (Strong ability in 2D and3D software mastering)
- Coordinate external/internal projectvalidation
- Establish complete Construction Drawings Set (incoordination with Engineering depart.)
- Participate in Technical Guidelines developmentand quality control of execution details
- Control project installation budget and schedule
- Analyze and report market needs andspecificities to support optimization of Architectural (Store Concept)Guidelines
- Identify and suggest areas of improvements toincrease visibility and brand presence at POS.
- Generate competitive intelligence ? Ensureup-to-date analysis of competition as well as current and upcoming fashiontrends across the Market
- Maintain constant contact with Global &Affiliates, SD & VM teams, Engineering, IP Department and Process &Development Department
- Ensure Constant optimization of work tools,processes and communication
- Establish a list of preferred and reliablefreelance consultants to unsure workload smoothness
Minimum Education level: BA or BS Designer / Architect Minimum Years Experience: 7-10 high-end retail experience % Travel Time: 10-15% Required Language Proficiency: English & Spanish Key skills:
- Highly creative skills & Work experience ata Store Design field
- Knowledge of store design, store planning andconstruction methods
- Knowledge of the regional and local Points ofSales specificities (FSS, Department stores, Perfumeries)
- Creativity and open-mindedness to ContemporaryArt world, knowledge of architect profession, strong willingness to discovernovelties, acute artistic erudition
- Radiant positiveness, exuberant enthusiasm,genuine energy
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, handlemultiple tasks and varied personalities
- Decision-making and Self-reliance
- Great Communication skills and Summarizationcapabilities
PC/MAC software: AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Adobe suite Job:
Creative / DesignPrimary Location:
1st (Day) ShiftJob Number:
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact ...@Estee.com.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
Loading some great jobs for you...