UAT Tester Consulting Position
Pay Rate: $43.70/hour (w2)
This is not a PM role but a strong UAT tester.
Manages testing of single scope projects or smaller sized projects. /
Manage testing of medium to large size projects.
* strong experience testing multiple projects
* Consults with lead or manager to discuss testing approach.
* Contributes ideas that assist in decision making
* Act with wisdom to make recommendations in the absence of detailed instructions or without management pre-approval or review.
* Take initiative. Create and offer solutions.
* Practice established testing disciplines including development of testing plans, sizing of testing efforts, development of testing scripts, execution of testing, filing of defects, regression testing.
* - Participate on project calls and work with Project Management team to provide solutions to possible roadblocks/obstacles.
* Work with the business and Project Team to clarify project testing needs
* Prioritize work tasks for yourself
* Manage overall testing efforts for yourself
* Ensure status communication with management team for all testing efforts
* Participate in checkout activities for projects supporting.
* Ensure defect resolution in a timely manner. -
* Escalate any delays to leads and management.
must have prior testing experience in any industry- at least 3-5 years
Demonstrated ability to apply analytical thinking and knowledge of testing tools and methodologies
? Requires significant attention to detail and ability to self-plan/organize
? Strong oral and written communication skills that can be demonstrated
? Strong and proven planning, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
? Ability to work with limited supervision
? Strong Execution and negotiation skills required
? Proficient in Microsoft office