Application Developer (Westwood)
Compensation: $107,040.00 - $160,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Location: Whippany, NJ
Position - Application Developer
Duration - 6 Months
Rate - DOE
- Experience with AWS Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Dynamo DB
- Participate in the consolidation of data from on-prem data stores and cloud services into an enterprise data warehouse by implementing scalable, cloud-based solutions.
- Participate and contribute in the full project life of cycle system design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Follow standard software development methodologies and SDLC practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner.
- Participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates
- Document code so other engineer can reuse and support components in the future.
- As needed, help and mentor more junior developers on implementation
- Troubleshoot critical production issues if needed
- Production release management and support as needed.
- 5+ years experience working with databases.
- 2+ years experience working in AWS
- Experience with data quality, cleansing, validation and working with multiple, varied data sources simultaneously.
- Experience with Kinesis Streams / Firehose, Database Migration Services, and EMR a plus.
- Familiar with Python, Node, Angular a plus
- Familiar with data visualization tools a plus
- Candidate must be able to contribute in all layers of technical design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Experience developing, and supporting large-scale platforms/applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within an Agile team environment interfacing directly with business partners
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, developer, matlab, php, sdet, software developer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...