Assistant Site ManagerDescription
Self-storage is one of the fastest growing sectors of the retail sales industry. StorageMart is one of the largest independent providers of self storage for business and domestic customers in Canada, the United States and the U.K.
StorageMart is currently seeking an energetic and proactive Assistant Site Manager.Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service by assisting customers with their storage needs
- Assist reservation and walk-in customers in renting storage units (no cold calling!)
- Sell merchandise, moving and packaging supplies
- Ensure the property is customer ready -- making the property appearance safe and welcoming
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer and prepare deposits
- Experience in retail sales, hospitality, customer service or casual dining
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work outside, clean units and maintain grounds
- Valid driver's license and vehicle/insurance required (mileage paid!)
- Reliable transportation to, from and during work
- Basic computer skills and physical ability to do the job (lifting up to 50 pounds, walking large sites, etc).
Storage Mart is a family owned business that sets the bar high for self-storage. Easy. Clean. Service. We live by those words. Come join our team and give your career a jump-start to a bright future.
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a base hourly rate, bonus/commission opportunities, medical insurance, rich employer contributions to your retirement savings, and paid time off.
Committed to good work/life balance with flexible schedules.
Storage-Mart is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Careers: Customer Service, Assistant Site Manager, Assistant Manager, Service Industry, Assistant Store Manager, Management, Hospitality, Sales, Retail, Property Management, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Food Industry, General Labor, Supervisor, General Manager, Moving and Storage Industry, etc.
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative support, associate, beverage, chief operations officer, document, front office, operation, operational support, staff