The Strategic Sales Executive is a proven quota-carrying sales performer who focuses on growing Communication Solutions' existing enterprise level client base (healthcare and commercial). Specifically, this role is responsible for achieving sales goals through the expansion of additional Communication Solutions services/products within the existing customer base. A successful incumbent will be able to establish and maintain a 'trusted advisor' role with their client portfolio, so our clients will seek their input on issues where Stericycle's business has the solution. The Enterprise sales role and understands that successful farming comes from successful relationship development.
Key Job Activities:
1. Develops solid sales forecasts through the implementation of sales and marketing strategies and campaigns that would apply to their existing customer base. Achieves revenue targets while initiating satisfied, and supportive clients who can provide testimonials on our business solutions. Able to meet or exceed revenue and customer retention goals.
2. Develop the sales/account farming strategy to maximum revenue growth by closing multiple enterprise deals in a concurrent and parallel fashion (healthcare and commercial). Uses in-depth knowledge of the client s organizational approvals process, sales process and technical expertise
3. Collaborate with the assigned Sales Engineer in developing and showcasing new and client appropriate solution strategies that meet the new and emerging customer requirements/needs. Deliver customized sales presentations and demonstrations; choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client requirements and needs
4. Understand and empathize with the unique business needs of installed clients. Build credibility and rapport with clients as advisors through in-person meetings and through phone and email.
5. Direct, manage, and lead the ongoing sales cycle; continuously build pipeline and reach set quotas; oversees, competitive pricing models, volume history, frequency of service offerings, etc). Maintains customer profiles, contract information and manage contract renewals.
6. Listen to the client, frame challenges and opportunities that in turn allow the client to be viewed as successful in their organization.
7. Accurately forecast and farm large enterprise accounts to exceed revenue and customer retention goals
Required Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
Required Years of Experience: 2-4
Certifications and/or Licenses:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Associated topics: leader, management, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, team lead, team leader, territory manager