Visa Support - Employed with Private Practice (Latrobe)
Compensation: $216,800.00 - $216,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Indiana, PA less than 60 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time and Permanent
- Seeking BE/BC Non Invasive Cardiologist (Visa Support Available)
- Join an existing private practice of three physicians and one PA for succession planning
- 24/7/365 PCI without open heart backup and hospitalist programs recently started
- Access to ECG, echo, and nuclear reading panels; TEE also available
- Hospital-employed with great benefit package
- Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation expenses available
There are a great many activities available for children and adults alike. The university brings a large variety of cultural events to the community, and these are increasing with the completion and opening of a new 5,000 seat arena within sight of the medical center. Outdoor opportunities abound. The parks and trails system is one of the best in Pennsylvania with over 64 miles of rails to trails. The county boasts 792 acres of lakes; 5,452 acres of parks; and 12 miles of single track mountain bike trails. Couple this amount of acreage with the varied skill level of terrain and you have a dynamite combination!
For more information, please contact Jill Harris at or . JO-11.
Associated topics: care, family, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...