Compensation: $27,820.00 - $38,380.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
At Shuka, our fastpaced Eastern Mediterranean restaurant, we are looking for a skilled butcher to join our team. Candidates should be skilled in whole animal breakdown. Our ideal applicants are individuals who are responsible team players, take initiative, possess strong communication skills and can handle tasks in timely manner.
- Have a working knowledge of inventory management.
- Be punctual, focused, dedicated and reliable.
- Be communicative, proactive; a team player at all times
- Experience creating and maintaining prep list.
- Health Food Handler Card. If you don t have one, you will be required to get one within the first 30 days of employment, we will help facilitate and pay when test has been passed.
- Maintaining food safety standards at Department of Health standards so that we are always ready to receive an A grade
- Assisting with BOH facilities maintenance and upkeep
Competitive hourly rate
- 1 week of paid vacation after 6 months
- Health insurance
- Transit benefits
- Free SoulCycle classes
- Dining privileges with our sister restaurants: Cookshop, Rosies & Vic s.
Please send us your resume with salary requirement via e-mail. Include all your information in the body of the e-mail. No attachment will be open. Email all resumes to ...@shukanewyork.com.
Visit our website at www.shukanewyork.com.
More detail about Shuka part of The Bowery Group, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...