Loading some great jobs for you...
The Digital Energy business unit of Schneider Electric is with the industry leader in the definition, creation and implementation of Digitized Services businesses. To further the development of this market, our newly established Enterprise Team is focused on the expansion of our business and solutions footprint within our Enterprise customers, typically those customers who fall part of the Fortune 1000 listing together with our strategic accounts.
This position reports to the Real Estate Segment Sales Director and will work in close collaboration with a global team (Segment leader, Strategic account executive, Business Developers, category offer director launching the digital application and with the countries).
Primary responsibility for market penetration and promotion of Schneider Electrics EcoStruxure suite of Smart Building solutions (focusing on Energy Management System Analytics, Workspace Optimization and Occupant Experience) and strategic partnerships to our key segments and Enterprise end-user customers.
This position requires a self-motivated individual with advanced consultative selling expertise and demonstrated competence and success in SaaS sales. The candidate must be able to drive end-user and partner engagement to build digital services roadmap and to sell smart building services.
This Enterprise Software Sales Executive must be able to demonstrate the transformational value of Digital Services and be able to develop a sound financial business case when presenting and closing opportunities. Focused on providing sales support as the Subject Matter Expert for the assigned geography, the Enterprise Software Sales Executive will work with the in-country sales organization including strategic account managers and partner businesses.
This role requires familiarity with the market segments that are most active in Commercial Real Estate (with a focus in New York City), such as Banking & Finance and Property Management. The ability to understand, translate and articulate specific customer needs in relation to Schneider Electric current and future software offerings is required.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to:
-Promote and sell Schneider Electric advisor suite of Smart Building solutions direct to end-user clients.
- Develop a strategic plan to grow the business via end user direct sales in order to meet/exceed targets.
- Create the 30/60/90 day action plan along with a long range market strategy for growth of the offer, market share capture, and competitive positions and define the target customers / segments with the highest growth potential.
- Support and influence the Marketing / Consulting team in developing the value proposition, offer differentiation from the competition, promotional materials that highlight the cost/benefit to the customer, and work to define market price levels and tracking.
- Manage effective commercial engagement for the crafting of specific offerings appropriate to customer needs.
-External-oriented, client-focused mindset with strong listening capability
- Consultative selling, Software/Digital Sales expertise, life cycle services selling
- Experience presenting and selling to top organizational levels Accountable, self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and often-changing environment.
- Able to articulate financial models that validate solution value propositions
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce CRM and opportunity creation and monitoring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable executing in a global team
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...