A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our supply chain and operations team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing and leading SAP BPC-based medium-sized consolidations, planning, and consulting engagements, including:
- Leveraging financial consulting knowledge to assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC packaged solutions and improving financial business processes;
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities);
- Contributing to proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with consulting, designing, implementing and leading SAP BPC based solutions, including:
- Medium-sized consolidation, planning consulting engagements;
- Financial consulting, emphasizing assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Hi, Hope that you are doing great! Kindly find the below position with my client for SAP PP,MM,APO in Sacramento, CA If you are interested, please re…Read More