Director Of Sales
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Our team here at Perksy is looking for a Director of Sales to help Perksy expand its customer-base and deliver revenue growth in both the short-term and long-term. As Director of Sales, you will be the front of the company and will be responsible for applying an effective sales strategy to grow Perksy?s business. We?re searching for professionals with a track record of achieving quotas, developing lasting client relationships, and creating long-term value for organizations. Candidates should have strong communication skills, be customer-obsessed, and have experience selling emerging technology.
Perksy is a next-gen, DIY consumer insights platform that powers real-time research with everyday people through an immersive mobile app that rewards them for answering your questions. Our DIY platform powers real-time research with Millennials and Gen-Z through our immersive, design-driven mobile app that rewards users for answering the questions that come from our platform. Brands can create their own survey questions, select hypertargeted groups of consumers, and get results back in real-time within minutes. Users receive points for every question they answer that they can cash in for exclusive rewards and gift cards from over 100 top brands from Nike to Netflix.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve aggressive?revenue growth goals with existing and new clients through a full sales process including prospecting, proposals, negotiation, closing, program success, marketplace feedback, renewals and revenue growth
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects throughout the sales process
- Conduct research to identify new potential customers and markets
- Keep records of revenue and new customers to build a sales strategy with long-term effectiveness
- Anticipate client needs and identify opportunities both to grow existing accounts and add new customers
- Impact the evolution of our key value propositions to customers and overall narrative, including materials, pricing, results, etc.
- Formulate?seamless development of new revenue products and pricing by partnering with Product and Management teams
- Act as an ambassador in the marketing and digital industry representing the Perksy brand
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas and delivering value
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Experience selling emerging technology
- Time management and planning skills
Understanding of a variety of sales techniques and how to build effective sales processes
Associated topics: bi, business, business management, franchise, franchise owner, inside sales, mba, sales, strategic, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...