Not-for-profit team-based, mission-driven federallyqualified health center that seeks to be a national model in rural primaryhealthcare. We believe that all people deserve access to excellenthealthcare, and our objective is to eliminate health disparities in our servicearea.
We are seeking mission minded and community focusedInternists, Family Medicine physicians and Pediatricians for our clinics insouthern AZ. Opportunities available at our Benson, Bisbee, Elfrida, SierraVista and Douglas clinics.
Our goal is to provide quality, affordable healthcare to theentire family, through our county-wide network of locations and extensiveprograms/services. We provide Family care, Internal Medicine services,Pediatric care, Dental services, Behavioral
Health services, Diabetic Education, Patient CareCoordination, and mobile health services.
Come join one of the most well respected FQHC’s in thestate. Great group of Providers consisting of MD’s/DO’s, NP’s, RD's,pharmacists and BHC's. Integrative health model with a community focusedmentality in an extremely family friendly environment.
· No in-patientresponsibilities
· Light phone callequally distributed among providers.
· Flexiblescheduling with FT, .8 FTE and sabbatical positions available.
· 6 weeks’ paidtime off to start
· 16+ patients perday
· AverageCompensation is well above $200,000+
· Relocationassistance offered
· Cell Phone andflexible CME stipends
· Multiple bonusand internal ‘moonlighting’ opportunities available
· J1 and H1compatible
This truly is one of the best primary care openings in theSouthwest. Join a friendly, community focused environment with a great group ofproviders, leaders and patients.