Product Sales Specialist, Strategic Accounts, IT Operations Software (Westwood)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Product Sales Specialist, Strategic Accounts, IT Operations SoftwareJob Description:PRODUCT SALES SPECIALIST, IT OPERATIONS SOFTWARESTRATEGIC ACCOUNTSMicro FocusLocation: US East Coast (home based)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging ITfast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage. Our portfolio spans the following areas:DevOps | Hybrid IT | SecOps | Big Data & Analytics
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that is helping to shape the worlds software landscape. #MicroFocusAbout the Role:
Micro Focus is seeking a seasoned sales professional who can drive new portfolio installations in our existing named accounts while supporting pipeline development, competing vigorously in the market to grow Micro Focus market share. The ideal candidate is motivated by successful new product placements, coaching and mentoring others, and has the right balance of technical and business acumen and a background in selling IT operations software
In this role, you will:
- Understand the whitespace in a territory of named accounts and drive new product placements for IT operations management software into 8-10 current accounts.
- This will include managing the sales process from solutions identification to solution delivery that results in a successful product placement.
- Assist as needed in areas to defend our current position to achieve incremental growth.
- Focus on customer gaps to build a sales plan to address customer requirements with an associated return on investment
- Lead customer through a buying process and challenge their thinking by driving a mutual buying process leveraging the right resources and information (professional services, SE, PM, White papers, use cases, maturity model, etc.)
- Act as a conduit to the product teams and GTM product leads to build an overall strategy for Product penetration in our named account space
- Build and maintain pipeline for an assigned region and product specialty.
- Coordinate across multiple go to market resources to convey customer trends and requirement and build an effective plan to drive increased pipeline sales.
- Create, schedule, and execute sales plays/programs to help generate pipeline growth in your region and monitor effectiveness of these activities. Ensure there is a closed loop process on what pipeline these activities generate.
- Collaborate and participate in field marketing activities to help generate leads
- Help the field teams sharpen their skills to qualify, compete and close.
- Help develop and deliver face to face workshops on point-of-view positioning, value proposition training, white space coaching, and sales plays in your specific discipline.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- 7+ years successful of software sales experience in similar space/accounts with proven track record in:
- pursuing net new clients, developing business and networking with passion
- Developing deep customer relationships
- Creating strong business relationships
- Negotiating large enterprise software deals
- Demonstrated, verifiable achievement of consistent, over quota attainment.
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration, and ability to navigate a matrixed organization.
- Internal drive and self-motivation
- Bachelors degree preferred.
: US East Coast, home office locationThe Unique Value of Micro Focus
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. Were a pure-play software company we have a level of focus that other technology companies dont have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is globalwe have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose whats right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
SalesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Associated topics: business development, business development, business service, cloud, cloud sales, isv solution, IT, IT service, server, software solution
Loading some great jobs for you...