This position plans, oversees, and coordinates all activities, programming and administration of Caspar Men's Residential Services while insuring that the Men's Residences and Hagan Manor are an active part of the CASPAR system serving the CASPAR population.
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate all employees of the Men's Residence Plan, oversee, and coordinate all activities of houses and Hagan Manor Supervise all administrative functions including accounts payable and billing to states third parties.
- Maintain liaison between Men's Residences and other components of the CASPAR program.
- Maintain contact with all agencies in the social service delivery system Supervise treatment in all facilities Maintain an active presence within the substance abuse field through statewide boards and committees.
- Provide in-service training within the Men's Residences Collect and collate data for billing and statistical purposes including EIM/ESM, Food Stamps, Program Fees, Welfare, DPH Utilization Perform public speaking and community education as needed Implement changes in the state and federal contractual process Assist the Vice President of Addiction Services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education and/or Experience Required BA/BS required, Masters degree preferred, and five years of experience in substance use disorder treatment Licensure (i.e.
- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LADC I / II etc.) CPR/First Aid training preferred
- Two years of supervisory and administrative experience
- Knowledge of building maintenance and facilities maintenance
- Knowledge of State RFP Process and Licensing Requirements and familiarity with state and other social service systems
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating a multicomponent system
- A minimum of five years continuous sobriety if recovering
- Ability to multitask and delegate
- Ability to respond to a variety of issues under time constraints
- Ability to maintain staff morale with staff at different levels of expertise and understanding Remaining available to staff and clients at all times while performing administrative duties.
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Apply online by going to .
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States | Boston, Massachusetts, 02114, United States
- Job ID: 52833716
- Posted: January 16, 2020
- Position Title: Program Director- Men's Residence
- Company Name: Bay Cove Human Services
- Subsector: Substance Abuse
- Job Function: Program Manager
- Entry Level: No
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Experience: 3-5 Years
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
Providers Council100 Crossing Blvd., Suite 100Framingham, MA 01702617.###.####
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, administrative staff, administrative support, operation, operational assistant, records management, support