SAP OF/SD/MM/SMD/PROC - Mechanicsbsurg, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
*** United States citizenship required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements.
Position: SAP – OF/SD/MM/SMD/PROC
Project: Navy ERP (Under NAVSUP BSC)
- Twelve (12) years of general experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes- Expert knowledge and experience with DoD ERP and U.S. Federal financial management processes (Navy experience preferred)- Prefer a minimum of ten (10) years of SAP experience
- Nine (9) years of general experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes- Expert knowledge and experience with DoD ERP and U.S. Federal financial management processes (Navy experience preferred)- Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of SAP experience
Functional Responsibility: Performs analytic work in support of systems engineering or planning activities, including the development of preliminary and detailed functional analysis required for ERP systems. Subject matter functional expertise provided includes areas such as finance, controlling, asset accounting or asset management. Introduces innovative approaches and methodologies for processes and support systems. May provide leadership to large teams of functional or technical personnel.
- Specific experience in development and configuration required in one or more of the following SAP modules: Grants Management, IM, OF, SD, MM, PL, SMD (in a Tier 3 environment is preferred)
- Experience in sustainment resource planning or work planning, and release scheduling activities supporting all of the following: system change requests, defects, customer reported incidents, system upgrades, system performance tuning and role updates and changes (in a Tier 3 environment is preferred).
- Experience in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules (in a Tier 3 environment is preferred).
- Experience with SAP Technical and/or Functional upgrade efforts.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules (in a Tier 3 environment is preferred).
- Knowledge/experience in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent. Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA.
Travel: Local candidates preferred; travelers considered w/expenses reimbursed; travelers can expect to perform up to 25-50% of the work remotely, 40 hrs/week, typically 4x10 (we reserve the right to change work schedules based on project needs and/or at the client's requests).
Estimated Start Date: between 12/9/2019 - 1/6/2020
*** United States citizenship required per government contract required per government contract. An active DoD clearance of Public Trust or higher is required to start on the program.
- provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...