SAP Functional (SD) - Mechanicsburg, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time
*** United States citizenship required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements. An active DoD clearance of Public Trust or higher is required to start on the program.
Job Description: SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Functional Analyst for requirements analysis and solution planning for large scale, complex Navy ERP modifications. Support cross-functional teams.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 8 years SAP Experience (as an integrator, not a user, trainer, or manager)
- 5 years DOD SAP ERP experience (Navy experience preferred)
- Experience designing and configuring business processes pertaining to sales and distribution within the SAP SD module
- Experience with module configuration and analysis of custom SAP application components
- Cross-functional experience working with FI and MM modules to integrate functionality
- Experience assisting with the interface designs and APIs required to communicate with external vendors.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Detail, deadline, and teamwork oriented
Desired Additional Experience:
- Knowledge of Treasury G-invoicing desired but not required
- SAP SD certification
Minimum Education: Possesses a BA/BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or additional equivalent experience directly related to the functional/technical responsibilities of the position.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA. Local candidates preferred; travelers considered w/expenses reimbursed.
Estimated Start Date: 12/9/2019 - 1/6/2020
- provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...