Host / Hostess
Compensation: $54,390.00 - $200,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Lupa is a Greenwich Village Trattoria Romana, owned by Joe Bastianich.
We are looking for a out-going, professional & hard-working host/hostess staff to come on board full-time for immediate hire for the holiday season (continued employment in 2020 most likely to be part-time). AVAILABILITY TO WORK THE WEEKS OF THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS A MUST. We are closed Christmas Day.
Requirements but not limited to:
- Experience with OpenTable
- At least 1 year of host/hostess experience, (NYC experience is a plus);
- Flexible schedule: days, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Always willing to lend a helping hand;
- Professional at all times;
- Positive attitude and a smile.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Greeting and seating guests;
- Answering reservation inquiries, confirmation calls;
- Maintaining front desk stand cleanliness;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professionalism within a high-volume, high stress atmosphere;
- Orchestrate the seating of the restaurant in a manner which maximizes the seating capacity with a high level of hospitality and graciousness.
The position reports to the Floor Manager.
To know more about Lupa, please visit our website at:
Lupa is an equal opportunity employer.
Health, dental, 401k
More detail about Lupa Osteria Romana part of RSC Management Services, please visit
Associated topics: anfitrióna, anfitriónes, camarera, dining room captain, host, maitre d, server, server camarero, servidor de banquetes, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...