Nutrition Coach (Vineland)
Compensation: $60,630.00 - $96,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether its Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. Its a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
Nutrition Coaches are responsible for supporting all members in championing happier, and healthier lives by building and nurturing relationships. They provide a positive member experience that is educational, supporting, and upholds the integrity of the Life Time Brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs individual dietary analysis, meal planning and menu development
- Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive client programs that drive client goal achievement and retention
- Leads and facilitates health and wellness educational seminars
- Works closely with Personal Training staff and club management when designing member programs and classes
- Educates members on health and wellness issues and trends
- Provides fitness floor assistance to all members to ensure safety, provide education, and motivate members
- Develops a client base to meet monthly revenue and session goals
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment to comply with company safety rules
- Ensures all members feel competent, confident, and connected by providing superior customer service through complimentary and based services/programming
- Documents all aspects of client programming
- Remains current on credentials and continuing education to advance throughout the levels program
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Nutrition or a related field
- Registered Dietician Certification
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of dietetics and how to adapt knowledge to practical use in conjunction with exercise programs
- Knowledge of dietary analysis software
- Stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of Food Processor by ESHA Research
- Degree in Nutrition or a related field
Associated topics: dairy, diet, dietary, dietitian, exercise, headstart, icf mr, nutrition, nutritionist, wic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...