Leidos is hiring an All-Source Analyst knowledgeable in foreign space/counter-space threats to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community partners.
All work is onsite; the candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for the role.
* Conduct data collection and research using publicly available and classified sources of Information.
* Analyze resulting information in accordance with government-provided standards and methods.
* Enter data into appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints.
* Prepare documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
* Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of applicable experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* Demonstrated experience with space/counter-space issues required.
* Experience with intelligence-related software applications, databases, and research methodologies.
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills.
* Ability to work successfully and smoothly under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
* Experience in complying with Intelligence Community directives and tradecraft practices and standards.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
*Masters degree and 6+ years of applicable experience.
* Degree in Regional Security studies, Space Studies, International Relations, National Security, Political Science, Cultural Studies, Foreign Language Studies, or related fields of study.
* Knowledge of the Asia Pacific Region, including an understanding of foreign adversary threats, leadership, and capabilities is preferred thought not required.
* Experience working at NASIC or at a major combatant command.
*Certification from the USAF Space Professional Development Program.
* Experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.