RN Outpatient -Crooked Oak, Center for Spine (16 hours/week, 1st shift) (Mechanicsburg)
Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Lancaster General Medical Grp
61233 Center for Spine Care
Center for Spine Care Patient Care/Bus Ops
16 hours/week. Tuesdays & Thursdays with primary hours between 7 am and 5 pm. In Spring 2020, position may increase by 8 hours and could? include potential of every other Monday & Wednesday . No weekends, evenings, nights or holidays. PRN for vacation coverage.
If you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. We will send the assessment to the e-mail address that you included on your application. Please also check your junk/spam e-mail folder and complete the assessment within 5 days of receiving it. For more information, please click
POSITION SUMMARY: Assume responsibility and accountability as defined by the American Nurses Association standards of nursing practice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Incorporates the Lancaster General Health mission, vision and values into planning patient care.
- Functions as an independent and interdependent member of the health care team as defined in unit based Plan for Provision of Care.
- Performs patient assessments, focusing on physiologic, psychological, and cognitive functions.? Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes and adapts the plan of care based on recognized trends and changes. Collects and manages comprehensive data pertinent to the patient?s health or the situation.?
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues.? Formulates age-appropriate and culturally and ethically sensitive plan of care
- Implements care in a knowledgeable manner and coordinates patient care across several disciplines and among caregivers.?
- Provides leadership to other members of the team by effectively communicating expected standards of care and encouraging and supporting team members and their contributions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and a commitment to our values of privacy, quality, respect, service and teamwork.
- Assigns, delegates, and supervises other employees and intervenes as appropriate to assure that the plan of care is carried out, continuity of care is provided and that established outcomes are achieved through availability and appropriated utilization of human, material and financial resources.
- Educates patients and family members about healthy practices and treatment modalities.?
- Systematically enhances the quality and effectiveness of nursing practices.? Utilizes technology where appropriate.
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services.
- Urgent Care sites only - administration of intravenous fluids and medication via, intramuscular, subcutaneous injections or by mouth.
- ?RN license, issued by the PA Board of Nursing.
- CPR Certification.
- Urgent Care and NSA positions require BLS Certification.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) as outlined in unit based Plan for Provision of Care preferred.
- Urgent Care positions prefer PALS preferred.
- Urgent Care prefers ACLS Certification preferred.
Associated topics: asn, care, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, nurse, nurse clinical, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...