The North Carolina Department of Information Technology - Transportation PMO is seeking an expert Project Manager to oversee the full project lifecycle, from concept to implementation, of several key legislative mandates impacting DMV.
Expected Skills: Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Must have experience managing more than one(1) project simultaneously. Prior government experience is highly desired.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
2. Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
3. Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
4. Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
5. Managing scope, resources, timelines, budget, quality, risks, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
6. Demonstrated experience managing extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task