Head of Growth
Compensation: $115,930.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Do you want to be a part of the next disruptive force in the F&B industry? Do you thrive in high-paced, entrepreneurial environments? Read on.
Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure. Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Kuwait.
We re looking for an inspiring leader and total beast think Tony Robbins meets Gordon Ramsey. Does this scare you? We suggest you look elsewhere, maybe at one of the kitchen manager roles or an internship. If you re turning into the Hulk as you read this, please proceed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Head of Growth Operations plays a vital role in all aspects of our operational success. You will be responsible for building and managing our operations team and satellite kitchens. The Head of Growth Operations scales our operations in the most efficient manner possible. The position requires a highly versatile and well-rounded leader with a plan you must be a creative strategist with a ton of experience applying your vision to large businesses such as food and/or retail franchises. You are obsessed with efficiency and have a growth mindset. You will lead and oversee a wide range of functional areas including but not limited to: analytics, process engineering, regulatory operations, fraud, health, and safety.
WHAT YOU LL DO
- Coordinate satellite kitchen teams and oversee a structured daily routine ensuring the highest standards are met.
- Optimize operations so that Kitopi s Kitchen Managers and Kitchen Optimizers are at peak performance levels with astonishingly low prep times.
- Identify operational weaknesses and gaps by regularly deep diving into all aspects of our delivery operations.
- Create and optimize processes for scale. Closely align with city teams to understand our current processes, identify opportunities for increased efficiency, and tackle areas where we can scale processes at a centralized level.
- Define, present, and apply the short-term and long-term strategies for the Kitopi Operations team.
- Continuously improve operational systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Assist in providing solutions at the team and client level among all NYC kitchen satellites in collaboration with Kitopi Kitchen Managers.
- Perform quality control checks and monitor production KPI s.
- Set the team ethic and tone, developing a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- High stamina you don t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You re kind of a Sherlock Holmes you ve got a good nose for sniffing out glitches in a complex system.
- A problem-solver you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
- Detail oriented your Google calendar can be crammed, but it s organized, totally manageable and you don t miss a beat.
- A charmer you can easily identify and network with your key partners in any city.
- A jack of all trades you re familiar with biz dev, operations, customer support, and you re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- Not your average foodie you are ready to live, eat, and breathe Kitopi, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
- You ve got integrity you re running the show on a launch and we need trust that you ve got the best interests of the company in mind. You ll have a lot of responsibility, so you ve got to step up to the plate.
- Polyglot you speak a second (or third, or fourth!) language.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- 7+ years of relevant experience in operations management.
- Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams challenges.
- Analytical thinking Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves, analyze data, and pull key insights for your team.
- Take creative, solution-oriented approaches, with an eye towards achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal skills Ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- An entrepreneurial DNA we like consultants, bankers, engineers, and project managers.
- People person an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- You did the college thing you have a bachelor s degree, and most likely a master s, ya smartypants.
- Lead by example motivate, inspire, and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in food Kitopi is the only company globally with this business model!
- Fantastic exposure to a proven venture-backed start-up, scaling globally at an exhilarating pace.
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own region.
- Incredible experience and competitive compensation.
- Health benefits.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, backend, bakery manager, day shift manager, director food and beverage, floor manager, frontend, restaurant general manager, restaurant leader, shift leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...