Director of Operations
Compensation: $132,420.00 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 800+ members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial focused, dynamic and energetic Director of Operations to be based in New York, USA.
You MUST be a start-up lover, tech enthusiast, ultimate foodie and operations guru with experience in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial driven environments!
What You ll Do:
Shaping our future for the region whilst holding full P&L responsibility for New York and reporting to the Group C.E.O, the Director of Operations will lead the corporate strategy, drive operations with a team built up of specialists and elite players, and execute plans across the entire group operation. This will include further brand expansion and new office establishment throughout U.S.
- Build and lead a talented operations team in New York to our growth.
- Work in association with the C-Team, driving the market strategy and developing and executing initiatives to achieve them.
- Motivate and leverage existing staff to continually drive results.
- Implementation of our vision and solutions this includes being hands on within each and every function of the business from Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing and HR.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal professional will hold a proven record of establishing successful teams and implementing systems that are linked to the top and bottom-line results of the firm, with experience uncovering and designing solutions across dynamic and quick moving growing organizations. Being passionate about what you do means you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to navigate complex systems and deliver key solutions to existing and future obstacles. Detail oriented with a high level of integrity given your level of responsibility.
- 8+ years of direct, hands-on management of all 360 functions that may include (but not limited to); operations, sales, analytics, marketing and project management.
- Proven exposure and experience leading teams across multiple territories.
- Excellent judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to utilize data to establish trigger point priorities and develop a tactic to deploy them.
- Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused by personal influence.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations against rapid growth deadlines.
- Preference of working within a start-up environment (tech) is an added advantage but not essential.
- Degree qualified, mandatory for international qualification with a focus on either a BA degree in business, finance or marketing or holding an MBA.
Who We Are Looking For?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- High stamina you don t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams challenges.
- Take creative, solution-oriented approaches, with an eye towards achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- An entrepreneurial DNA you re like the lost and found for great opportunities.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, administrative staff, assistant, associate, facilities, front office, operation, records management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...