Design and Product Manager
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure.
Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in New York, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 1200+ members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial, focused, dynamic and energetic Design and Project Manager (MEP Engineer)to be based in New York City!
What You ll Do
- Achieve a detailed understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing, and project schedule.
- Facilitate problem-solving, as may arise, between MEP subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals and logs, and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist in the scoping review, budgeting, and justification of MEP change work order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work, direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP subcontractor.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Ensure that MEP subcontractors provide and adhere to relevant quality documentation/records.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
What We Are Looking For?
- Excellent verbal and written communication, people/customer skills and proven leadership abilities with the motivation to manage MEP design projects from initiation through successful completion;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the design of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Working experience with engineering programs, including AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
- Familiar with the use of all local (NYC) and applicable national codes;
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of principles in the area of engineering specialty;
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills involving the ability to work cross-functionally to understand requirements, present alternatives, and recommendations
Who We Are Looking For?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- You re freakishly organized is it even a closet if it s not color-coded?
- High stamina you don t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A problem-solver you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...