GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports facility initiatives and provides operational support for branch operational needs. Additional duties include, but are not limited to requisition management, managing facility maintenance issues for all branches, and event coordination. Performs general office support functions and assists wherever needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Works as a liaison with tenants, contractors, and vendors to address and resolve facilities issues that may rise. Proactively makes recommendations for facilities to ensure professional look.
- Oversees and coordinates construction, facilities maintenance, and equipment maintenance efforts. Tracks issues and actions.
- Monitors, tracks, negotiates, and ensures vendor and contractor compliance with facilities-related contracts and agreements.
- Coordinates to ensure proper insurance coverage on properties, equipment, and construction sites. Develops and manages annual facilities budget.
- Works closely with Compliance and Security teams to ensure buildings and grounds are safe for employees, members and visitors.
- Negotiate vendor agreements and procure competitive bids as needed
- Has the ability and experience to perform routine maintenance duties as needed.
- With assistance of others, assess facilities needs and present recommendations for capital improvements, furniture, equipment, and key required maintenance items.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Five years to eight years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience. Five years of
- Facilities experience.
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 64 credit hours.
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
- Detail oriented and ability to work with limited supervision and enjoy interaction with other staff. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.