Office Manager (Vineland)
Compensation: $61,760.00 - $86,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Our Client's busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, AP/AR, office staff supervision and task delegation. We re looking for an energetic professional who doesn t mind wearing multiple hats.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
- Improve employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
- Manage AR/AP processes
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
Accounts payable/ receivable and some HR experience a plusIntegrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity EmployerOPENCLERFIXFEEDS
Loading some great jobs for you...