- Great environment to work and grow. Group is friendly, supportive and easy to work with.
- Join an established 4 MD 3 NP Pulmonary and Critical Care practice
- Nocturnist schedule
- Employed position (W-2)
- 465-bed Level II Trauma Center
- 42-bed open ICU (SICU, CVICU, CCU, NCCU)
- Production incentive for wRVU production
- Competitive compensation package includes $20,000 sign-on bonus, relocation package, full benefits and malpractice coverage, CME, including dental/medical insurances
Work in the Central Valley of California, only 90 miles away for San Francisco and 90 miles from Yosemite National Park. Opportunity provides an excellent work life balance and place to raise family. Cost of living remains affordable.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, emergency medicine, intensivist, neurointensivist, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant, ummc