This position will be responsible for:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Administration of MongoDB databases throughout the development and production lifecycles.
- Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture. Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
- Provide advice and support to development resources. Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
- Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
- Provide mentoring to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
- May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
- The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
Skills Requirements: Required:
- MongoDB Expert DBA Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge MongoDB Tuning and Performance Ancible Automation
- Education: Master Degree with 5 years advanced IT experience or Professional level Certifications, or equivalent.