IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.Responsibilities
This position is responsible for marketing and analytics functions which support sales, strategic and marketing planning, product development, and IGT customer needs with the goal of facilitating same store sales growth. This role will be primarily focused on building customer presentations and internal sales reporting. Other functions may include historical market analysis and lottery game recommendations, retailer analysis, sales forecasting, promotional analysis, market segmentation, marketing planning, and support of primary research for new products and games.
This role is a member of a team of analysts that performs a wide range of duties in support of these objectives including administration of internal databases, use of demographic segmentation and other secondary databases and research, information development with other marketing professionals including site personnel, creation of presentations, formation of sales forecasts for new or existing business opportunities, and other functions as assigned.
• Prepares materials for customer presentations.
• Assembles weekly internal sales reports with data gathered from various sources.
• Part of a team of analysts who maintain internal databases, create custom reports, and generate case studies and other such analyses in support of customer product and marketing plans, product research and other company objectives.
• Consolidates results of various analyses for use in modeling sales growth opportunity, optimal product distribution and placement, and market segmentation.
• Assists in the preparation of forecasts for new lottery launches, modifications, and existing or new lottery opportunities utilizing case studies and industry trends.
• Supports in the development of strategic marketing plans for current or potential customers through trend analysis, industry tracking, and best practice benchmarking.
• Helps with market research development and analysis in order to support recommendation development, and presentations for selected customer accounts and products.
#diKeys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
General Summary:The Financial Planning& Analysis (FP&A;) Analyst is accountable for preparing financial forecasting models, assisting with budget and…Read More
Job Description SummaryThe main responsibilities as a Scientific Inside Sales Representative is to find, develop, and grow new business accounts in t…Read More