Senior Consumer Research Analyst
Compensation: $84,030.00 - $132,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ibotta is looking for a Sr. Consumer Research Analyst
to support the implementation and execution of market research projects that influence the strategic decisions for some of the nation's leading brands and retailers. We are open to filling this role at the Analyst or Sr. Analyst
level.What you'll be doing:
Types of projects we help brands with:
- Design and execute custom surveys and market research reports to meet the objectives of external clients.
- Analyze large amounts of data to create compelling stories and actionable insights for our external clients.
- Develop and produce high quality reports that are concise and focused on implications & recommendations.
- Present key findings to clients with confidence and professionalism.
- Support the sales team on client calls by providing recommendations on how to best answer the client's questions via custom research design.
- Lead the implementation of new research methodologies as well as the enhancement of existing methodologies.
- Moderating qualitative research including crafting discussion guides and building reports.
What we are looking for:
- Consumer Identification & Purchase Drivers [e.g. who is buying their product & what are the key drivers of purchase].
- Concept Testing & TURF Analysis [e.g. what are the optimal new flavors and what new product drive the highest appeal].
- New/Loss/Retained Surveys [e.g. determine why consumers have started, stopped or continued to buy a specific product].
- Online and In-Person Qualitative Research [e.g. moderation of in-depth-interviews, focus groups and ethnographies both online and in person].
- And so much more!
- 3-5 years work experience in consumer insights, market research or related analytical field
- Previous market research work experience is preferred
- Experience with quantitative or qualitative research methods
- Experience with designing and executing surveys
- Experience with moderating qualitative research preferred
- Knowledge and experience with SQL preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate insights and methodologies to both internal and external client
- Mastery of both Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical analytical approaches a plus
- Experience with Decipher or another survey platform a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ('I bought a...') is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta , enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here:
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.Additional Details:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.
Loading some great jobs for you...