The Trust Relationship Associate provides client support to one or more Trust Relationship Managers in the management of Corporate Trust accounts.
* Responsible for the day-to-day activities and interaction between Corporate Trust clients and Huntington in terms of the establishment, documentation and maintenance of the relationship.
* Builds relationships with client contracts and other Huntington departments, provides client support for trust accounts, and monitors accounts to ensure objectives are being met and are in compliance with the governing trust documents.
* Researches and resolves inquiries regarding service and operational issues.
* High school diploma
* 3 or more years customer service experience
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Banking or trust experience preferred
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position