Security Officer - Part-time (Derby Line)
Compensation: $73,400.00 - $56,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
Security Officer - Part-time
Seeking a part time Security Officer to provide ongoing oversight to patient behavior at our Medication Assisted Treatment site to ensure a safe environment and efficient dosing procedure.
- Ensure patients are adhering to clinic policy.
- Appropriate intervention would be necessary should patient behavior escalate.
- Write incident reports
- Monitor the security camera and investigate suspicious activity
- High School Diploma
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Part Time, 11 hours per week
- Schedule is Saturday and Sunday 6:30am-12:00pm
- Non-benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Associated topics: canine detection, explosive detection, patrol, public safety, public safety officer, safety report, security officer, surveillance, unarmed, university
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...