Medication Assisted Treatment Care Coordinator - $1000 Sign on bonus (Derby Line)
Compensation: $57,010.00 - $83,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Medication Assisted Treatment Care Coordinator - $1000 Sign on bonus
Be part of the solution and come join Vermont's globally recognized opiate treatment program at the Chittenden Clinic in South Burlington. You will work under Vermont's opiate use disorder expert, Dr. John Brooklyn, who incorporates new and innovative methods of treatment into daily practice. Howard Center was also recipient of the National Council for Behavioral Health's 2019 Excellence in Addictions Treatment Award!
Rewarding opportunity for an individual to be part of a team working directly with clients struggling with opioid use disorder. This position will deliver comprehensive case management and health home services to clients in a clinical setting.
- Provide community case management and health home services to clients.
- Customize frequency and nature of services based on client needs.
- Partner with treatment providers and community groups to coordinate client care and referrals.
- Facilitate educational groups.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid driver's license, registered vehicle and automobile insurance that complies with agency policies.
- Demonstrated clear professional boundaries.
- Discretion in assessing and delivering services; and in assessing need for triage.
- Must be on the Vermont Roster of Non-licensed Non-certified Psychotherapists*.
* Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license required for this position then you must be on the Roster of Non-licensed & Non-certified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Services delivered in office setting and in community.
- Union position
- Starting salary will be $36,933.00
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
Associated topics: addiction, advocate, cell, coordinator, lcsw, lmsw, mental, mental health, outpatient, tirr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...