Hospice of the Valley has palliative care units throughout the valley. This position will primarily support one designated unit with the expectation of travel to other units to meet patient/family needs.
Hospice of the Valley is a national leader in hospice care and has been serving the Phoenix metropolitan area since 1977. A mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, Hospice of the Valley employs compassionate, skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, enjoy teamwork and contribute daily to our mission and culture of caring. Team members experience a friendly, supportive atmosphere, leadership support, autonomy, flexibility and the privilege of doing meaningful, rewarding work.
Certified nursing assistants in palliative care units serve patients whose symptoms can't be managed at home and patients who need respite care while the family caregiver is away.The nursing assistant provides individualized quality care to patients - including bathing, grooming and personal care - and develops personal connections that support both patient and family. Our inpatient nursing assistants work with an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals inan inpatient setting.
- Develops and maintains therapeutic relationships.
- Provides accurate observation of patient needs.
- Provides quality personal care.
- Assures patient safety.
- Provides effective patient/family/caregiver teaching.
- Collaborates in providing patient care.
- Creates timely and accurate documentation.
- Utilizes resources effectively and efficiently.
- Adheres to scope of practice/HOV standards and facilitates continuously improved processes/services.
- Maintains and enhances professional skills.
- Adheres to high standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Current Arizona C.N.A. licensure in good standing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solution driven, creative and resourceful problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time well and perform assigned duties with attention detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Previous hospice experience.
- CHPNA certification.
Hospice of the Valley offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits that include medical, dental and vision plans, generous paid time off, a matching 401k, tuition assistance, an award winning wellness program and a host of employee recognition and rewards. Employees also receive comprehensive orientation, training and resources.
Hospice of the Valley is an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
HIGHLY PREFERRED: Hands-on experience on Epic Willow-Inpatient build. Hands-on experience within an hospital inpatient pharmacy. Active pharmacist li…Read More
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Arizona. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comBehavioral health team loc…Read More
The Client Consultant manages and works with customers to manage implementation process for any new services with assistance from support team in the…Read More
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Arizona. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comExperienced PMHNP is desir…Read More
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Arizona. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comOutpatient Clinic in Histo…Read More
Pediatrics physician employment in Arizona : VISTAs Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a healthcare system seeking a Pediatrician in Ariz…Read More
NOTE: This position is located in Flagstaff, AZ Hospital Services (Acute) Registered Nurse DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to giv…Read More
There is a new locum tenens geriatric psychiatry opportunity now available in Arizona. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call and you will see…Read More