Compensation: $164,410.00 - $164,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Internal Req ID
Hospitality & Specialty Communications
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is a diverse group of companies that designs, manufactures, sells and services specialized communications, audio and software solutions for a variety of niche markets.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Owner.
As a Product Owner,
you will be responsible for streamlining product execution by owning the detailed requirement as an integral part of the product development team. You will also collaborate with the various teams at HME; hardware, software, cloud, and services components.What you will accomplish in this position:
A successful candidate in this position will have experience with:
- Create, maintain, and own the detailed requirement/user stories and acceptance criteria based on the high-level requirements and epics from multiple sources.
- Fully embedded with the respective product development/scrum teams to set the sprint goals and ensures the requirements are understood, clarified, and executable.
- Plan releases and upgrades and addresses production issues during sprints as needed.
- Protect the intended User Experience throughout the product life cycle.
- Work with product managers and product marketing to understand the roadmap and intent.
- Work on tradeoff analysis and requirements reconciliation with input from multiple stakeholders.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the scrum/development team and escalates to the product manager when necessary.
- Lead the backlog at the detailed level, grooming of the backlog, and real-time priority setting.
- You will be the authority on story acceptance and release planning.
- Work with the development team on defect management, technical debt prioritization, and impact analysis.
- Interact with internal and external customers to understand requirements, business needs, problems and pain points as needed.
- Proactively maintains a multi-sprint backlog to create reasonable visibility of feature releases consistent with the roadmap.
- Keep track of industry trends, technology trends, and looks for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Product Owner and/or Product Management experience required.
- Technical knowledge of software, cloud development, and hardware required.
- Agile product owner/development experience required
- Relentless focus on world-class user experiences.
- Product Owner experience in multiple environments.
- Proven track record of successfully bringing new products to the market.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, and self-driven attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and build rapport with Engineering, Sales, other cross-functional teams, customers, partners and other external parties.
- Ability to handle concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to schedule changes and re-prioritized responsibilities.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified preferred
- BA/BS Degree (4 years college) - required in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Five companies. One family name. The HME family of companies is the leading provider of clear, reliable communication solutions for a variety of niche markets; from world-famous restaurant chains to major television networks and global live events to military, aerospace, and government applications - HME products are preferred in 100+ countries.
Loading some great jobs for you...