Business Operations Specialist
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships is seeking a highly energized business office candidate to add to their team of World Class Professionals!
Fast paced office for multi-location automotive dealer group is seeking a Business Operations Specialist. The ideal candidate will possess superior communication skills, superior decision making abilities and strong accounting knowledge. This role demands efficiency in workflow processes, a strong sense of urgency, a close attention to detail, careful organizational and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task through recurring deadlines.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and organizational procedures; controlling correspondence; and designing filing systems
- Serves as main point of contact for partner relationships
- Requests and enforces receipt of proof of partnership performance
- Responsible for all projects hitting deadlines while ensuring that all work exceeds expectations. Investing time following up with team members and vendors for status reports.
- Lead on billing and account reconciliation-AP/AR
- Creates/Manages purchase requisitions/purchase order process
- Ensures timely receipt, accurate processing and auditing of vendor invoices against purchases and works with partners to clear discrepancies
- Responsible for compliance with all aspects of established programs and accounting functions.
- Process new vendor paperwork to ensure timely and accurate vendor setup in all systems
- Perform other duties as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- At least 3 years of Finance, Accounting, or Business experience
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong proficiency in processing invoices and managing payments
- Possess very strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple dynamic ongoing projects, large and small
- Must be personable and professional when interacting with partners via email, phone, or in person
- Confident in assembling reports and communicating information to clients
- Ability to demonstrate suburb follow through
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and above average spreadsheet knowledge
- Work with planning, workflow or management tools a plus
- Automotive Experience a plus
- College degree or commensurate work experience required