Chief Financial Officer (South Richmond Hill)
Compensation: $87,220.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...
SHIFT: No Weekends
Pacific Partners Management Services (PPMSI) is a managed services organization formed in 1997 with administrative offices located in Foster City, CA. We provide services to IPAs in the Santa Clara and Monterey Bay areas. Our managed care and ACO services support approximately 1,600 independent physicians and include executive management, full financial services, utilization management, quality improvement, credentialing, contracting, claims processing and provider and member network services.
PPMSI is part of HCA Physician Services Group (PSG), the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 1000 practices, Urgent Care Facilities, and partners with HCAs 175+ hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nations largest private provider of healthcare services.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Job Summary:
As a Senior leader collaboration is essential to what we do. The Chief Financial Officer is a key collaborator with the executive team, particularly the CEO. You will help to establish the vision, strategic initiatives and help to develop them. You will be responsible for the overall financial integrity of the organization. This position ensures that all financial systems are maintained in a manner that adheres to GAAP and regulatory standards. You will also work in conjunction with all departments to establish internal controls to safeguard the assets of the entity. As an ideal candidate, you will have a background working in a leadership capacity within an IPA or Health Plan. Operationally, you will have a working knowledge of Managed Services Organization (MSO) operations to understand and ensure that processes are accurately reflected and our financial statements are compliant from regulatory perspectives.
Come join our growing team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
Additional duties include:
- Develop three to five year financial plan.
- Build and manage a financial services organization to support PPMSI MSO, all PPMSI clients, and PPMG activities.
- Present financial reports to the Boards of Directors of all entities.
- Assist the executive team with financial development of new healthcare business ventures.
- Oversee financial implications of expanding business operations.
- Maintain all books and records as required by the Knox-Keene Act and GAAP.
- Prepare and file all required financial reports with the Department of Managed Healthcare (DMHC) and other state and federal regulatory bodies. Ensure that all income tax returns are filed accurately, in a timely manner.
- Ensure all required insurance coverages are maintained.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a strategic financial plan to ensure the financial integrity of the organization and maintenance of required levels of tangible net equity (TNE) for PPMSI clients.
- Monitor accounting, financial reporting and budgetary activities of all entities and report on the financial status of each organizations operations.
- Provide a wide range of advice and expertise regarding financial and operational matters.
- Assist all departments with budget development and work closely with each department to ensure that they function within their budget parameters.
- Establish a compensation structure for network providers to include capitation rates for primary care providers, ancillary providers and hospitals.
- Assists in health plan contracting to ensure successful risk contracting strategies.
- Ensure that all negotiated global capitation rates are sufficient to cover comprehensive services for enrollees.
- Ensure that all physician incentives comply with HCFA physician incentive plan regulations. Calculate and oversee payment of all annual and semi-annual physician bonuses for PPMSI clients
- Develop IBNR formulas for risk analysis.
- Oversee all banking transactions, including approval of check issuance.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all shareholder records for all PPMSI clients.
- Responsible for coordination and/or implementation of annual year-end financial and 401k audits and all other regulatory audits.
QualificationsKnowledge, skills & abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of California Department of Managed Healthcare regulations and reporting requirements, and other health care regulatory agencies.
- Experience in a new business start-up environment a plus.
- Possesses an executive demeanor and the ability to deal with senior managers in hospitals, the payor community, and physicians.
- Possesses strong qualitative, analytical and financial management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver at all levels.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- MBA or CPA is strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- 5-10 years experience in health care.
- Experience in a health plan with managing risk is highly preferred.
Position will be located in Brentwood, TN with occasional travel to Foster City, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. INDKD
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Facility: HCA Healthcare
Job ID: 24614-162020CORP
Shift: No Weekends
Job Class: Regular
One Park Plaza
Nashville, TN 37203
Copyright 1999- 2020 C-HCA, Inc.; All rights reserved.
Associated topics: agent, broker, call center, client, life insurance agent, phone, sales agent, sales associate, sales position, sales professional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...