GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation's top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Identity & Access Management Practice Director will serve as a Consulting Practice Leader to develop IAM enterprise security strategy and solutions for clients. They will lead a matrixed team of IAM security consultants to design and develop identity management strategy and solutions for clients using governance platforms such as SailPoint and Saviynt, PAM solutions such as CyberArk, Thycotic and BeyondTrust as well as SSO and MFA tools such as OKTA, PING, Duo and SecureAuth.
Engagements will start with holistic IAM strategy and roadmapping and move towards full solution implementations. These projects will include requirements gathering, planning and design, threat testing and integration of these security and identity solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Maintain the application layer of the product suites. Activities will typically include:
* Ensuring full operability of the application
* Creation of policies as defined by Risk/Audit/IT Security
* Execution of project tasks defined by the SME in the design/architecture phase
* Execution of daily tasks, support tickets, and provisioning tasks as assigned or routed via the ticketing system
* Applies knowledge, skills, and abilities to implement a process or procedure, timely and professionally.
* Communicates project status and escalates issues as needed.
* Works on special projects as assigned.
* 5+ years experience leading identity and access management projects and managing client relationships
* Must have experience with SailPoint or Saviynt in addition to other access management solutions including Oracle, Sun, IBM, etc.
* Experience with presales and business development activities
* 3+ years leading/mentoring a technical team with responsibility for overall project delivery and quality
* Expertise in overall enterprise IT security including network security considerations related to identity and access management
* Experience in architecting, designing, developing, testing, and integration of security constructs for web applications using web application servers
* Experience setting up Workflows, Roles, Provisioning Policies, Lifecycle Rules, ACIs, Organization Structures, and other product configuration constructs
* Success troubleshooting complex Access and Identity Management production environments where client and vendor Level 1 resources can't figure out the problem.
* Current CISSP certification
* Bachelor's degree with an IT major
* Travel: This position requires approximately 25-50% travel.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks?.
* MacBook Air or Pro
* Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: chief information officer, chief technology officer, css, database, database architecture, f#, linux, software manager, sql, unix