- Minimum five (5) years of experience, to include a minimum two (2) years in a consulting role.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare environment or other relevant environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- May establish cross-functional task forces.
- Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional area and multi-area functionality based on assignment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Certification or advanced qualification by third party association that matches the function or field applicable to the business discipline preferred.
Develop and Execute Account Specific Sales Strategies for Member Acquisition and Member Retention: collaborates with the EAM to scope project, detail project plan, plan in market engagement, identify resources needed, develop the timeline and metrics for measuring success, engage region-based customer contacts, identify and resource partners including regional engagement, strategic customer engagement, marketing, etc. to carry out the project, outline and evaluate opportunities to bring technology and electronic engagement planning, development, and execution
Execute on In-Market Engagement Cross-Regionally as Appropriate by Project: onsite engagement with regional client representatives, build account regional contact promoters, especially with multi-year engagement plans, CP Data and account intelligence acquisition
Support Opportunistic Growth Projects, Tracking, Measurement, and Report Out Plan Progress
Denzel LLC In 2018, a group of companies entered into the US market. American sales company Denzel LLC is the official distributor of the DENZEL and …Read More
Lead the global strategic POV and all social media engines for the brand, including but not limited to:CampaignsContent and storytellingPlatformsInfl…Read More