Investigates, evaluates and negotiates settlement of assigned property claims with the goal of serving the customer and ensuring quality file handling.
1. Pursuant to Company line of business strategies and good faith claim settlement practices: investigates, evaluates, negotiates and settles (within authorized limits) assigned claims.
2. Establishes and maintains positive relationships with both internal and external customers providing excellent customer service.
3. Active member of catastrophe team, which may include overnight travel on short notice for what could be extended periods of time, in order to investigate, negotiate and settle assigned claims.
4. Operates and maintains company vehicle.
1. Participates in industry education or Home Office training as determined by management.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements High school diploma or equivalent education plus 1 year claim experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Must possess strong communication and organization skills and proficient with personal computer. Demonstrated ability to interact with customers and agents in a professional manner. Valid driver's license and good driving record required.