Software Developer (Systems
Compensation: $111,010.00 - $165,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
(GTech) is looking for a Software Developer (Systems SW) in McLean, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 80 members!Your role:
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. In this role, you will provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with Oracle applications and their transformation to a C2s environment. Additionally, you will work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications and provide oversight and strategic direction in the development enterprise and system Architecture, documentation, and governance.We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Bachelors degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- At least 10 years experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field
- At least 6 years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML Strong experience with Oracle and PL/SQL backend development.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 4+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with DBMS Job Control Language (JCL), access methods, performance tuning, device allocation, validation checks, organization, security, documentation and statistical methods;
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in VMWare or other virtualization technologies.
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant; Source control Git; xUnit testing frameworks Junit; and Continuous Integration servers Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to create original documentation; experienced in creating Architectural Diagrams.
- Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Ability to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job; Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- VMware Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Professional Scrum Developer
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Weeks Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and TrainingWhy Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! Weve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees the lifeblood of our business
! Weve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to have a life, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
Associated topics: .net, c#, develop, developer, matlab, perl, php, python, sde, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...