MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
TRANSACTION BANKING (TxB)
We aim to build a modern and digital-first transaction banking solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We’re a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Escrow Product Solutioning Specialist (PSS) is responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving revenue opportunities for the Escrow product within the Transaction Banking business. The PSS partners closely with internal partners to source and capture opportunities, as well as with external firms. The PSS demonstrates a solution-focused mind-set with both clients and partners.
The Escrow Product team is responsible for developing and delivering timely, innovative and integrated Escrow solutions in support of client needs.
- Ability to drive revenue opportunities by navigating and partnering throughout the organization
- Work closely with Internal partners to identify and source opportunities
- Understand client needs and deliver timely, customized Escrow solutions
- Experience in driving and maintaining relationships with internal partners and Clients
- Have or ability to develop subject matter expertise in Escrow solutions, product lifecycle, and industry landscape
- Serve as the voice-of-the-client in product development and operational delivery
- Create product positioning, sales and communication strategy, and marketing materials to drive deposit and revenue plan deliverables
- Lead internal and client presentations, round tables, etc. as desired
- Partner with key stakeholders across the firm to deliver “One Goldman Sachs” to clients
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and integrity
- Exceptional communication skills- someone who is an engaging storyteller and is at ease presenting to executives
- 7-10 years of experience in client-facing roles
- Team player with ability to collaborate with business and cross-divisional partners
- Experience in financial services is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated individual interested in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Understand and mitigate risks related to Escrow products and solutions
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape related to Escrow
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.