Certified PMHNP needed in the State College, PA area- Permanent/Full-Time (Latrobe)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Physiatry/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation opening in , Pennsylvania. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comGreat opportunity to work with a growing company in the State College area of PA. We are looking for a certified PMHNP that will work in an outpatient setting.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30-5 with no weekends with very minimal call shared between other providers.
- There are two types of visit types
- Private Practice located in State College, PA
- Community Outreach between Blair, Centre, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lycoming, and Mifflin counties
- 3 days a week spent in Community Outreach locations
- 2 days a week spent in the Private Practice
- Travel required and can be up to 2 hrs of driving a day while going between locations in Community Outreach travel is reimbursed
- Will see ages 16+
- Transitional age youth, patients dually diagnosed MH/ID, history of inpatient hospitalization, risk of losing community placement, history of incarceration, with addition of frequent RTF admission, juvenile detention center placements, risk of losing educational placements due to behaviors.
- Initial evals 1.5 hrs, Follow Up 1 hr, Med Management 20 mins
- Competitive salary, full benefits, loan repayment options, and sign on bonus available
Please refer to Job ID#386Keyphrases: physical medicine & rehab jobs, physical medicine jobs, rehabilitation jobs
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, assessments, cns, gyn, midwife, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, physician assistant, practitioner
Loading some great jobs for you...