JOB REQUIREMENTS ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job As an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve. Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient??s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics. It is consistently recognized by the Joint Commission as a quality hospital and a certified primary stroke center, as well as one of 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country.
Atlantis is a city in Palm Beach County Florida. The island of Palm Beach is home to legendary resorts, beautiful mansions, and historic landmarks, including the Flagler Museum, the Palm Beach Zoo, and the Cruzan Amphitheatre. The iconic Worth Avenue is one of the most beautiful shopping venues in the country. Palm Beach has 3 miles of public beaches and a wide variety of recreational programs including award winning golf and tennis facilities.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Associated topics: care, care unit, maternal, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgical