This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The toolbar contains the following
The AudioEye Help Desk to report accessibility and usability related issues.
The AudioEye Certification Statement to explain the completed testing and optimization for accessibility on this website. Ongoing analysis will continually enhance accessibility and usability.
The Reader tool to customize the visual display of this site.
The Voice (beta) tool to control and interact with this site using your voice.
The Player tool to listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a substitute for your screen reader.
Director of Rehab - Clinical (DOR) #316072
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Director of Rehab to oversee rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Director of Rehab is responsible for successful operations of her/his assigned location(s) - ensuring the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered in the most efficient manner while obtaining the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Manage a team of therapists and assistants (including Genesis staff and contract labor)
2. Provide direct patient care (up to 50% of the day depending on location)
3. Monitors the standard of clinical services delivered to ensure adherence to evidence-based care delivery standards and regulatory compliance
4. Ensures the clinical management of the rehab department, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization and patient identification
5. Responsible for the hiring, orientation, development and support of all staff and contract labor
6. Manages relationship with customer (location) team, provides reports and develops and implements programs appropriate for the patient population
1. Bachelor's degree in a rehabilitation discipline (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech-Language Pathology) required; Master's degree preferred
2. Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice
3. Minimum of 3 years' direct patient care experience and 1 year management experience preferred
4. Thorough knowledge of Medicare and third party billing required
5. Must have good verbal and written communication skills
6. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions and problem solve appropriately
7. Must have thorough knowledge of all state practice acts
8. Must possess the ability to positively interact with personnel, patients, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and general public
9. Must possess the ability to effectively manage/motivate staff
Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively, "Genesis") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact (877)###-####. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.
Family Practice physician job in California : The Medical Director is appointed by and responsible to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) as one of the c…Read More
PTA for Roseville, CA. Outpatient setting.Experienced PTA treating patients with various conditions; this will provide you with a wide range of exper…Read More
A medical director is needed to join an established hospitalist team in California. The group offers a very low patient census and no procedures. The…Read More
An opportunity for a medical director is now available in the middle of California's wine country in Napa Valley. This leadership opportunity offers …Read More
Rehabilitation/Stepdown opening in , California. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comRN Rehabilitation Bakersfield CA General …Read More
An orthopedic surgery residency program in California needs founding program director. Develop an orthopedic surgery residency program that is planne…Read More