Manages a complex customer service area through leadership and development of team (field
engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians). Creates an environment to achieve ultimate
customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable
installation, maintenance, and repInstitute of GEHC products, and the growth of the service contract
1. Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and
2. Drive business results and manages customer relationships within area of responsibility.
3. Own operational processes (e.g., PM completion, overtime management).
4. Leads and cultivates a culture of GE Beliefs and integrity.
5. Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating “one GEHC” for the customer.
6. Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
7. Lead service delivery that continuously surpasses customer expectations.
8. Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
9. Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
10. Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum four years of leadership experience; or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and six years progressive experience with leadership and technical support).
2. Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
3. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field Organizationifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. MBA or master’s degree and previous field sales or field service experience.
2. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
3. Direct customer relationship experience.
4. Strong business acumen.
5. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the worRecruiter through personal involvement and trust.
6. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate across a distributed worRecruiter.
7. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
8. Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
9. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and area of expertise.
10. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
Receiving Inspection Lead Duties: Point of contact for receiving inspection including all communication both internal and external as needed. Provide…Read More
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses and clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our missi…Read More