Executive Administrative Support III - TS/SCI w/ Poly Required
Job Locations USA-VA-McLean
Job ID 25 Number of Positions 1 Job Function Administration Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Description General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Business Administrator Advisor
who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
Coordinates the overall workflow and coordination of activities associated with the Senior Executives (SEs) responsibilities and serves as the liaison between the component and the
Intelligence Community (IC). The nature of this position demands exercising wide autonomy, latitude, and discretion regarding workflow, priorities, and methods to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures. The position requires an extensive knowledge of executive level administrative processes and procedures in the IC, and an in-depth knowledge of the various executive styles, methods of operation, relationships, and authoritiesPosition requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
- Serves as primary Point of Contact (POC) for the office and provides administrative support to 1-2 designated SEs by performing a variety of complex and routine administrative duties in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies.
- Interacts with high-ranking officials within the agency and throughout the IC, the Congress, the White House, and the private sector.
- Prepares, contributes and/or provides substantive review of an extensive volume of written and oral materials.
- Performs multiple critical and time-sensitive tasks simultaneously.
- Coordinates with component divisions to assure alignment with key component priorities within ODNI and the IC.
- Oversees and coordinates with component staff the development of read-ahead materials and briefing books to prepare senior executives for meetings, conferences, and other public events.
- Plans, develops, and provides substantive briefings, presentations, reports, and other materials to inform senior leadership and other stakeholders on topics of interest.
- Vets incoming correspondence, summarizes/highlights key issues or topics, and follows up to ensure proper and timely response.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
- Assists with timekeeping and updating HR systems by serving as element Timekeeper.
- Prepares regular (e.g., weekly) status reports to keep the SE apprised of important issues.
- Prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, noting those actions that require follow-up, and disseminate to element staff, attendees/participants and other recipients for awareness and/or action.
- Track incoming tasks actions and update element task action tracking systems.
- Arrange domestic and foreign travel, compose travel cables and assist with processing travel vouchers.
- Assist in coordinating project/events, including planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing team events.
- Prepare to host visitors, coordinate parking, pass security clearances and escort uncleared visitors.
- Update and maintain records, files and other documents/materials (electronic or in hard copy).
- Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Education Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Qualifications Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Required
- Bachelors Degree in Business or administrative-related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience as an administrative professional; or an Associates Degree in Business or administrative-related field and a minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience as an administrative professional.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working within the IC.
- Knowledge of the IC and other government agencies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated experience in writing/editing correspondence and briefings for senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule.
- Expert proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook).
- Demonstrated excellence in diplomatic, organizational, time management, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a professional network across organizational boundaries and at all levels.
- Ten (10) years of progressively senior administrative expertise working directly for management at the CEO, SIS/SES/SNIS, VP level.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Options Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed!
Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci